zip command?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Jun 28 15:01:01 EDT 2002

Ben et al.

Thanks for the help, but...

I put the following into a one-button stack:

on mouseUp
  put compress(URL "file:C:/test.bmp") into URL "binfile:C:/test.gz"
end mouseUp

Then tried opening it with the latest version of WinZip. It prompted me for
the full name of the file, then uncompressed it. Then I tried to launch the
test.bmp with several different image editors, with no luck. Photoshop says:
"Could not open the document because the file-format module cannot parse the
file."

Any other ideas on how to make this work????

-Chipp