RRe: answer file DLOG

Scott Raney raney at metacard.com
Thu Jun 27 14:34:01 EDT 2002

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 kray at sonsothunder.com wrote:

> FYI,
>
> This doesn't seem to work on Windows (or at least Windows 2000, where I have
> tried it). I believe it is a bug in Rev/MC.

It's actually a "feature" of W2K, which by design opens to the
"documents" directory, ignoring the app-supplied path.  It works
properly with 95/98/Me and NT.  XP is broken in a different way, but
we may be able to work around that behavior (wish Microsoft would make
up its damn mind...)
  Regards,
    Scott

Scott Raney  raney at metacard.com  http://www.metacard.com