custompropertysets

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jun 25 18:45:01 EDT 2002

Scott,

Those are very important insights on developing for multiple languages; I
have never developed for double-byte languages, so I'm glad someone else has
already gone down that road... :-)

In any event, I put this tip on my site for later reference:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm

(Click on link "lang001" under Localization/Languages.)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/