Strange Goings On

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Jun 25 09:25:01 EDT 2002

Hi All,

Scenario:

I open the Revolution folder on my iBook and double-click on Revolution

About the time Rev finishes starting up, a Simple Text file titled
"Output" and containing "got there" appears in the Revolution folder.

I try the same thing on my PBook and no file is created.

I copy the copy of Revolution on the PBook to the iBook.

Double click on Revolution, and "Output" is created again.

Clues anyone?
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company