How Can I Purge An Animation?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Jun 24 17:17:01 EDT 2002

Hi All,

The animation in one of my stacks is corrupted.  How can I purge it
from the stack?

By "corrupted" I mean:

1.  The animation no longer runs correctly

2.  The animation does not appear when I open the Animation Manager

3.  If I select "New", and give the name of my animation, the AM says
it already exists.

For starters, can anyone tell me where/how animations are stored?
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company