Announcement: libXMLText

Monte Goulding monte.goulding at senet.com.au
Fri Jun 21 20:38:01 EDT 2002

OOPS, I forgot to say that you will likely want the field to have the
following properties:

fixedLineHeight = false
lockText = true

This probably goes for both views. You could allow user editing in the
styled text view but I haven't and won't be developing a way to get back
user modified XMLtext. So allowing a user to do that would cause a
difference between the XMLtext and the contents of the field.