Announcement: libXMLText

Monte Goulding monte.goulding at senet.com.au
Fri Jun 21 20:04:01 EDT 2002

Hi Chipp

I'm not sure what you mean the library is on my website for download??????
www.sweattechnologies.com/rev/

Note to Yves (and others that have had a problem): The files are just native
rev files so if you get a screen full of script then just click the back
button and then use your browsers "save target as" function on the link.

Remember to save the libXMLtext.rev file to your components/save/userscripts
folder that the Script Library Installer created.

Aha! I just realised you meant how to use it. If you use my Script Library
plugin then you will be able to read the documentation stored in custom
properties of the stack for more info.

But here's a mouseUp handler just for a starter:

on mouseUp
	set the XMLTree of fld 1 to true
	set the XMLText of fld 1 to "<hello handlerName="params"
end mouseUp

Cheers