Saving a page setup

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Jun 19 18:11:01 EDT 2002

I have an application that prints to a label printer. In normal use, the
computer is set to print to a laser printer with A4 paper in portrait
mode. For this particular script, I need to change the page setup to a
specific label size and landscape, then I would like to change back to
the normal page setup.

What I would really like is a way to automate this by storing the two
page setups and setting one to be active depending on the task. Is there
any way to do this? I checked "the result" and "it" after "answer
printer" but neither seem to contain anything.

This is with Mac OS 9.2.2 but I will be changing to OS X in a few months.

Thanks,
Sarah