OT - Sound Editing on OSX

Franklin Bacheller franklin.bacheller at usu.edu
Wed Jun 19 12:08:01 EDT 2002

I have been using Amadeus, a shareware program, for sound editing in Mac.
system 10 It works well and any bugs get fixed quickly. Current version is
3.5.2.

Download available at

www.hairersoft.com

I have not experienced any audio cut out with OS X. I use
Amadeus to edit sound and then convert the sound to QT movies.

Frank Bacheller