RR software download problems

Bob Arnold rfarnold at bu.edu
Tue Jun 18 15:54:01 EDT 2002

Running MacOS 9, I have been working with the starter kit for MacOS (now
registerd). When I wanted to build a Windows distribution, I was able to
download the windows engine, but when trying to create a stand-alone for
OSX, I repeatedly received a "download error" message. I wasn't able to find
a separate OSX engine on the RR website, but when I downloaded the entire
OSX starter package, I was surprised to find that it was exactly the same as
my original version, lacking any OSX engine that I can find, and still won't
permit an OSX build, and I still can't download the necessary software
successfully. Does one have to be running OSX to download, install, or build
for OSX?

Please help

Thanks
--