Problems with ftp

Niklas Almesjö niklas_almesjo at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 13:40:01 EDT 2002

> "ftp://username:password@www.domain.se/dir/file.txt"
> >>>
> >> Hi Niklas,
> >>
> >> Are you sure you should send it to the www-server?
> >> It's always possible it's the same server, but
> you'd
> >> usually send these to the ftp-server.
> >> Have you tried connecting through other means
> >> (LeechFTP or CuteFTP or the like if you're a Wiuser
> ;
> >> Fetch or Interarchy for Macs)) to the same URL and
> >> gotten better speeds?
> >>
> >> Just a few thoughts,
> >>
> >> Jan Schenkel.
> >>
> > Hello Jan,
> > It's the adress I use with WS_FTP so it should be
> > correct..?
>
> Hi Niklas,
>
> Well I had to exclude the obvious first ;-)
> You have no idea how many obvious things are
> overlooked, until you've worked at a helpdesk <g>
>
> At any rate, have you tried the latest LibURL from the
> RunRev website?
>
> One other handy thing in the Library is the command
> <libURLSetLogField> which allows you to review the log
> so you can see where things get stuck.
>
> Best of luck,
>
> Jan Schenkel.
>
> "As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
> at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)

> Well I had to exclude the obvious first ;-)

- Sure, actually it has happened that I've overlooked the obious once or
twice.. ;^)
But I am not getting anywhere with the uploading stuff. Has there been
problems with the ftp-upload functions?
I've tried the libURLftpUpload command, but still without success. The
strange thing is that it has worked 4 or 5 times, but that's all.
The field of libURLSetLogField is very quiet during the intents to upload.
The URLStatus returns nothing..
The docs of libURLftpUpload seems strange, the examples only use delete?
And I haven't got the "with message" through the compiler either..

> At any rate, have you tried the latest LibURL from the
> RunRev website?

Where can I find that?

Thanks,
/Niklas