TTS Ways on PC...

Dreamscape Software webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Jun 14 15:58:01 EDT 2002

>     Either that, or does anyone have the actual program? Or know where to
> get one? I only have the .dll's. If anyone has the actual Externals
> Collection, could you send me over the registration code for it?
> (Considering it is free, just that I lost mine, and I don't want to wait
> another week to get a new one.)

I'm pretty sure that the free registration code that they sent me a few days
ago should register your copy of the externals.  Fire off an e-mail to the
RunRev team and ask them for a registration code.  I'm pretty sure that
should take care of your problem.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software, Inc.
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/