shareware/demoware

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Jun 14 13:09:01 EDT 2002

One thing I've always thought about is using a foreign constant in the
algorithm. Something like an reversal of an animal's name (like "noil" for
"lion") that has nothing to do with the company or product would be fed into
the algorithm. It's not something that is likely to be guessed, and it would
be necessary to know in order to hack the algorithm.

Just my $0.02,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com