shareware/demoware

Mark Mitchell mark_mitchell at kmug.org
Fri Jun 14 12:13:01 EDT 2002

Derek writes:
I don't think too many people would be happy with that idea.  I know I
wouldn't.  You have to remember that some people have a difficult time even
giving out their Social Security Number let along their CC number.

Isn't that the whole point?  If you are selling by CC, they have to give you their CC number anyway.  What they get back is a
code that includes, very clearly, the same CC number by which they made their purchase.  You can bet, if it's a valid CC, they
are not going to be giving that baby away on a mailing list or PTP!

mark  mitchell
japan