shareware/demoware

Dreamscape Software webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Jun 14 11:15:01 EDT 2002

> One thing I've always wondered....assuming the license is purchased via a
credit card..why can't that persons name and credit
> card number be incorporated into the key.  Very few people are willing to
give out CC numbers.  So that would at least limit
> the thiefs to those with stolen CC's, which has got to be a significantly
smaller percentage of software thieves.

I don't think too many people would be happy with that idea.  I know I
wouldn't.  You have to remember that some people have a difficult time even
giving out their Social Security Number let along their CC number.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software, Inc.
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/