revolution on basilisk II - Attn list admin

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Thu Jun 13 06:39:01 EDT 2002

> Dear list admin:
>
> Is it possible to prevent the inconsiderate members of the list from
> posting the additional HTML version of their important message?
> Either that or block all their posts? I'm on digest mode.

I do send out reminders on this from time to time... Sent one quite
recently. I can't block posts that have html added. You should bear in mind
that it is easy to do accidentally and forget that you have the html
settings on, especially as if you post in that format you usually can read
it too without it becoming garbage. However, on the digest it always comes
out garbled, and causes annoyance. So if we could all be a little careful...

Thank you,

Heather

--
Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>