Manuals have arrived!

Marian.Petrides at sm10.texas.rr.com Marian.Petrides at sm10.texas.rr.com
Thu Jun 13 03:04:01 EDT 2002

I ordered the manuals the minute they became available (literally) and
much to my delight they were at my doorstep today when I got home.

For those of you who had doubts about the shipping cost, these little
puppies weigh a ton--they are quite voluminous!  I, for one, am glad I
didn't have to print the whole thing out on my own (although I do
appreciate having had the option through Geoff's RTFer stack).

Anyway, many thanks to the folks at RunRev for getting them into my
grubby little mitts so quickly!!!

Marian
Oh, and I am in Madison (Jackson), Mississippi USA for those of you
wondering how far around the world the manuals have made it to date.