MacWorld

Richard Gaskin ambassador at FourthWorld.com
Wed Jun 12 13:13:01 EDT 2002

Troy Rollins writes:

> Three and a half mice in this month's MacWorld. Nice going RunRev!!
>
> The article, while short is quite complimentary.

Our WebMerge product got a four-mouser in the November issue
(<http://www.macworld.com/2001/11/reviews/webmerge.html>).  Considering that
90% of the code in the precompiled Rev/MC engine, I would consider the honor
most appropriately shared with the engine developers.

Best of all, the reviewer included "Fast" as one of the Pros in the review.
Try getting a reviewer to say that about anything made with just about any
other 4GL. :)

> (Jeanne - they really liked the online docs.)

She is indeed the Goddess of Documentation. :)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation