License

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Mon Jun 10 19:33:01 EDT 2002

People, this is at least the third time to my knowledge that Mr
Doornberg has solicited theft. In one of my previous responses I
proposed that if he is skilled in Rev then he should be able to build an
application prototype with which to obtain initial funding to get at
least a small business licence. However, if he is not so skilled then
why do we continue to make our intellectual capital available to someone
who by their repeated behaviour displays an offensive lack of ethics or
morality. Would you do business with this person?

If I am out of line here then Kevin or someone is welcome to slap me
down, but I personally would like Mr Doornberg removed from Rev's
mailing list. Yes, I know he can download another starter kit under a
new mail name but he can also be removed at each theft request, his
alternative being to stay quiet and learn.

Opinions? Your response, like this, is available to S. Doornberg of
course.

regards
David