License Prices, Real, and docs

Bob Arnold rfarnold at bu.edu
Mon Jun 10 15:51:01 EDT 2002

on 6/10/02 3:44 PM, Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like banana wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> For those who don¹t want to play hide and seek with those hidden links in the
> transcript dictionary just enter in the messagebox :
> set the linkcolor  of stack "revdocslanguagereference" to blue  -- or whatever
> color name or triplet you like
> If this already in the archives disregard this mail (as a newbie I didn¹t have
> time to explore the archives yet)
>
> Greetings
> Wouter

Wow, not only does this provide a simple and practical solution to the issue
at hand, it also illustrates the user-friendliness and power of  of RR! (I
imagine textstyle could be changed as well, or font, etc. to make everyone
happy. ²Dark Blue² works well for me, but add the parentheses).
--
Robert Arnold
Associate Professor of Film