Colors and hyperlinks

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Mon Jun 10 15:29:00 EDT 2002

On Monday, June 10, 2002, at 04:01  PM, Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:

> But if you announce publicly that
> something is "EXTREMELY poor design" on theoretical grounds, yes, you
> are
> going to get a brief lecture on the practical reasons for these choices
> in
> light of information design principles, though I hope not a "diatribe".
> It
> goes with the territory, I'm afraid.

Fair enough. :)

While I would rather not have to modify the workings of Rev itself, the
fact that one can I guess makes it seem perhaps easier than requesting
changes, or pleading a case. I would still like to see all help
contained in a single (paned?) window. I'm not sure that this is a
modification I can, or would care to, make myself. If we are to change
the link colors ourselves, perhaps this request could be considered of
higher priority.

Thanks. And please, take my somewhat harsh commentary with a grain of
salt. I'm generally not too good at "sugar coating" (or so I'm told.)

--
Troy
RPSystems, LTD