Menu Icon

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Jun 10 08:21:01 EDT 2002

on 6/9/2002 7:35 PM, Dan Friedman at dan at clearvisiontech.com wrote:

> Anyone know if there is a way to use an icon as the name of a menu in the
> menubar... So that the icon appears *in* the menubar (not a menuItem):
>
> [Apple] - File - Edit - [Icon] - Help
>
> Is this possible with Revolution?
>

> Thanks in advance!
>
> -D

Dan,

I haven't tried this but this idea might work.

Every menubar is really a group of buttons.
Therefore you could try ungrouping the buttons, stick
a graphic with a copy of the code from the
old button into the script of the graphic
so it acts like a button, and then regroup
everything back together.  That might give you
what you are trying to accomplish.

Good luck and let me know it if works for you.

Rick Harrison