hot-spots, invisible links

Barry Levine themacguy at mac.com
Sun Jun 9 22:32:01 EDT 2002

If I had to come down on one side or the other regarding hypertext
links, they need to be visible. That being said, if this is even being
considered, PLEASE run a few test colors by me first as I am extremely
red-green color blind. If I can see it, then it should work...assuming
you can find someone who is blue-yellow color blind and get -his-
approval as well!

(Note I write "his" as it is much more likely to be colorblind if you
are male. However, as colorblindness is a sex-linked gene, you can blame
your mother!)

*grin*

Barry
Barry Jay Levine
"The Mac Guy"
Macintosh Troubleshooting, System Engineering, Training,
AppleShare/OSX Server Setup, System Upgrades and Enhancements