Copy to clipboard not compatible with Windows 2000 clipboard

Digital Studio (Australia) Pty Ltd tony.perry at numbat.com
Sun Jun 9 19:32:01 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Maybe I'm missing a point but when I execute COPY IMAGE "IMAGE", I'd expect
to go to my favorite graphics program and do PASTE and there appears the
image I copied in Revolution.  But no, every windows application I've tried
doesn't even know there is an image in the clipboard, so I assume that the
Revolution 1.1.1 is still not compatible with the Windows clipboard.  I'm
sure I read that this known limit of version 1.0 was being addressed in
version 1.1.

Tony Perry

Digital Studio (Australia) Pty Ltd