License Prices

Scott Raney raney at metacard.com
Thu Jun 6 18:31:06 EDT 2002

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002 "Dreamscape Software" <webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com> wrote:

> > You missed the Small Business Edition which is $299 for up to three
> > copies at any one company.

> That's exactly what I've been looking for.  Thank you!  Is this just for
> Revolution or can I get this for MetaCard (I prefer MetaCard)?

The pricing policy is the same for both products, though we don't
advertise these new types of licenses for MetaCard because we believe
that technical support and priority access for feature requests and
bug reports should be a key factor in any development tool purchase.
To order any of the Revolution-compatible license types for MetaCard,
just use the regular license order form and put a note to this effect
in the "Where did you hear about MetaCard?" field.
  Regards,
    Scott