Sorting lines with diacriticals

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Thu Jun 6 06:51:01 EDT 2002

On Thursday, June 6, 2002, at 09:30 , Manuel Companys wrote:

> Le 6/06/02 4:12, « David Vaughan » <drvaughan55 at mac.com> a écrit :
>

>> I am using HC with no problems as a classic app under OS X 101.2
>> through
>> to 10.1.5.
> What mac are you using. I use a G4 dual processor 450 KHz.
KiloHertz? Gee, that sounds a bit slow for me :-)

I am running OS X on a Tibook (G4 667MHz, 512MB) and on an older
Powerbook (G3 300MHz, 192MB).

snip
> And besides I need some facilities still unavailable under system 10
> because
> of unix (oh my dear ResEdit...)

ResEdit runs under Classic, too. Practically all Apps do, really. I have
a lot of 9 applications around still, but have not directly booted 9.2
in months and hardly expect to ever again.

cheers
David