Sorting lines with diacriticals

Mark Mitchell mark_mitchell at kmug.org
Tue Jun 4 06:28:01 EDT 2002

Under Mac OSX, a truly universal, multi-lingual OS (wonderful!) there is a way to set, under system
preferences, how different languages shold be 'treated' for the purposes of sorting, etc.
I wonder what effect that would have on your rev app sorting?

>>mark mitchell
>Japan
>
>Manuel Companys wrote:
>
>> Is there any wy of having revolution sorting lines properly when you use
>> accents, cedillas, tildes, ligatures and so on?
>(...)
>
>Manuel,
>
>there is a new parameter for sort, on Metacard 2.4.2, that lets "sort
international" and solves the problem. Nearly sure it will be available in
the next release of Revolution.

Regards,

Jos L. Rodríguez