newbie response

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Sun Jun 2 15:05:01 EDT 2002

>> I've been following the Revolution lists because it is the closest
>> thing available to Hypercard but I've been exploring all the
>> alternatives because I've come to believe the dominate opinion that
>> Hypercard and things like it, are not real programming environments.

And thank God!  With all that can be done in Revolution, who needs a "real"
programming environment!  Don¹t forget, creating quality applications
without a "real" programming environment means you also don't have to deal
with "real" programmers. -- Now, that's one down... Get rid of the lawyers,
and the world will run in harmony once again. :)