Eliminating Borders On Armed Buttons

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Jul 30 11:11:15 EDT 2002

Hi All,

I have a button whose icon I want to change when the button is armed
on mouseEnter.  The icon change works fine except that a border is
drawn around the button when it is armed.

The button style is transparent, show focus border is off, show
border is off.  Can receive keyboard focus is on, as Arm on
mouseEnter doesn't work for me without it.

Can I (a) eliminate the border, or (b) set the border color to transparent?
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company