revCopyFolder, use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #556

Richard Hillen mail at richard-hillen.de
Tue Jul 30 07:47:00 EDT 2002

Hello Jeanne,

Thanx for your answer; probably you misunderstood me and my (not
complete?) question:

Working on Mac OS 9.2.2 (german) I want to copy the folder SF and all
the files inside SF into DF, trusting the documentation:

"The revCopyFolder command copies a folder with all its contents".

I tried the script of my message 10 (20.7.2002, 23.19.51, see quotes); I
also tried
to copy  each file separate by revCopyFile.

In both cases on Mac OS 9.2.2 I got "Execution Error"; it worked on Win
95; Sarah Reichelt wrote some days ago, that it worked on MacOS X.

But working on Win95 all files inside SF were copied into DF, but not
the Folder itself.

Probably there is an implementation-bug in RR Version 1.1.1 for Mac OS 9.2.2?

Richard.