deleting objects

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Jul 29 22:43:01 EDT 2002

on 7/29/2002 2:13 PM, Steve Messimer at steve at messimercomputing.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am attempting to trap the deletebutton msg so that I can use the undo
> command to restore certain buttons.  I want to be able to restore any button
> that has a "€" char appended to it if an identically named grp exists.  Thus
> far I am unable to get the undo command to undo a user deleted button under
> any circumstances.
>
> The script suggested in the documentation doesn't work.

Steve,

Why do you want to delete buttons?  Why don't you just hide and show them
instead?

If you are going to make a standalone stack that is going to do this
I think you might run into problems with trying to delete buttons.

Dynamic Data is stored in files for a standalone not in the stack itself.

Hope this helps!

Rick Harrison