Scrolling stack?

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Jul 29 20:17:01 EDT 2002

The workaround is to put everything in a group and turn on the groups
scroll bars. Then you can shrink the group's border to fit your required
window size and it will allow you to scroll around the various objects.
You may need to lock it's location & size to stop it trying to resize to
fit all the objects.

Sarah