Geometry In "Multi Background" Stacks

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Jul 26 18:07:01 EDT 2002

Hi All,

Scenario,

* Stack with 3 card types: title (card 1), index (card 2), and data
(cards 3 to -1)
* Stack is resizeable, with min & max dimensions set.
* Controls on cards 1 & 2 remain in their original locations when the
stack is resized; however there are at least a dozen controls &
images on the data cards that change size or location when the stack
is resized.

Problem:  If I shrink the stack while on card 1 or 2, the images &
controls on the data cards are still in the expanded position when I
return to the data.

What must I do to prevent this?

TIA,
--
Rob Cozens, CCW

"Where but America can the person who lost the popular vote become
President without a coup?"