disclosure

Yves Coppé yvescoppe at skynet.be
Fri Jul 26 16:10:00 EDT 2002

>Bonsoir Yves,
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I work on Mac with Mac OS X
>>
>>I'd like to make 3 disclosure btns.
>>They are left aligned under each others
>>When the disclosure of the 1st btn goes down, I'd like a fld is
>>showed under the btn and the 2 other btns are below the fld
>>and so on for the 2 other btns and flds
>>
>>I have many problems for writing codes with the heigths of the flds
>>
>>Can somebody help me
>>-- Greetings.
>>
>>Yves COPPE
>
>can you explain this a little more ?
>
>I don't get it...
>
>Au revoir

Hi Klaus

I'd like to make something as we see in the finder of a mac :
each name of folder has a little disclosure icon before his name
when you click on the icon, the icon goes to down, the folder
"expands" and the other names of the folders below are under the
"expanded" list of the content of the folder