Blinking curson - weird behaviour

Feasey, Nicholas NFeasey at utpress.utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 24 19:01:01 EDT 2002

Yup, thanks very much Sarah.  You were right on the money with that one.

It layers have a lot to do with it and whether the group/field is in front
or behind.
Bring the group and the fields to the front then setting the other
properties ("Return Key Moves to Next Field" and unchecking the "Don't Tab
to Contained Objects") fixes everything up.