Revcopyfile copies to c: drive

Scott Slaugh xslaugh at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 12:39:01 EDT 2002

>>When I have tried to use the revcopyfile funtction lately, I have not
>>been able to get it to work.  I am using this script.

Here is something I discovered that might pertain to this.  I decided to try
and get a file to copy using the shell command.  However, I discovered I
could not get it to work unless I replaced all of the /'s with \'s.
Apparently Windows won't do anything unless you use the correct type of
slash.  Could this be the problem?

Scott Slaugh