Eject CD (no luck, Sarah)

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Jul 23 19:34:01 EDT 2002

I just followed your recipe exactly and it worked fine for me. I am also
running OS X 10.1.5 but I did the Software update a while ago that
updated AppleScript to 1.8 (I don't know if that is relevant).

Here are couple of things to try:
Use the AppleScript editor and try the script without Revolution. Open
the Events window & the Result window so you can see exactly what is
happening in the AppleScript. ("repeat with" is a valid AppleScript
structure. )
When you are confident that the AppleScript works, then transfer it back
to Revolution and see what happens. Execution error sounds more like a
Transcript problem than an AppleScript one, so make sure the button
script is OK and you don't have any invisible characters messing things
up (I just copied & pasted from your email so you could start again with
a new button and see if that fixes it.

I hope this helps,
Sarah