liburlversion() = 1.0.6b8

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Sun Jul 21 02:48:01 EDT 2002

At 8:39 am -0700 20/7/02, Niklas "Almesj–" wrote:
>liburlversion() returns 1.0.6b8 even though I have downloaded and
>installed the latest version several times.
>I am running windows XP. Anyone got a clue why?

Are you using the Starter Kit? Because of the script limits, Starter
Kit users won't be able to update libUrl with the updater stack.
Unfortunately, this isn't documented and no message is given when the
update doesn't work. My fault and my apologies.

However, my own testing shows that when trying to update the Starter
Kit, the version number gets changed, but the script doesn't (i.e
libUrlVersion() return 1.0.7b2). Again, my aplogies for any
confusion. I'll try to make available a more reliable updater soon.

Niklas, if you are using a licensed version, let me know off list,
and I'll take a look at what might be happening.

Cheers
Dave Cragg