Future

peter.fink at tiscali.ch peter.fink at tiscali.ch
Sat Jul 20 11:08:01 EDT 2002

It is a technology that is around since 1985, and had various independent
implementations (HC,SC,MC). The RR implementation is impressive. Chances
are good that it will survive. The potential customer base is large (all
since 1985). Since I switched to Wintel it was the only piece I was missing,
now it is here and in a good quality.

I even hope that the RR people have somewhere a sound marketing plan.

Peter