Locked Stack Error Message

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Jul 18 09:36:00 EDT 2002

Hi All,

Scenario:

*  Group with one image & one field, image in lower layer.

*  Replace image with a new image, now in upper layer.

Problem:  The Application Overview will not let me change the layer
numbers of the image & field (buttons are disabled).  "set the layer
of image ..." from the message box returns "Stack is locked."

I have done nothing to explicitly lock this stack, and the stack's
cantModify property is false.

Where/how is the stack locked, and how do I unlock it?
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company