diffdays

peter.fink at tiscali.ch peter.fink at tiscali.ch
Wed Jul 17 19:38:00 EDT 2002

sims

you uncovered a bug.
it is easier to try the following, using Script Debug Mode.

on mouseUp
  put "17.7.1901" into dateA
  convert dateA from short system date to dateItems
end mouseUp

and see 2001,7,17,2,0,0,3 .

the same happens with the long system date and similarly with short and
long dates.

another question comes to mind: what do you expect as the correct number
of days between 1900 and 2002, including switching days (Schalttage)? 37253,37254,37255,37256,...?

Peter