Switching Mainstacks

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Jul 17 12:26:00 EDT 2002

>I want to make it a standalone, but owing to the way Revolution
>saves, I don't want the mainstack where I'll want to save changes to
>be the mainstack. I want the splash stack to be the main stack. Is
>there any way to do this without having to recreate the whole thing,
>splash stack first, and copy and paste between the two stacks?

Hi Glen,

First, if all of your stacks will be included in the distribution
builder, I don't believe you need to make any connections between the
two stacks except a statement in the splash stack, "go to stack
whatever".

If you want the main stack to be a substack of the splash stack then type

	set the mainstack of stack yourMainStack to yourSplashStack

from the message box.  If you do this with the AO open, you will see
the change reflected there.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company