diffdays

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Jul 16 23:30:00 EDT 2002

If you convert both dates to seconds, and divide the difference by 86400
(the number of seconds in a day), then you will get the number of days
between the dates. When you convert, specify what format you are
starting with e.g.
	convert from short system date to seconds
This will allow for localised date formats.

Cheers,
Sarah