No subject

Shao Sean shaosean at unitz.ca
Tue Jul 16 14:22:01 EDT 2002

> Thanks for your response. I discovered this work around. It works just
fine
> but is ... a bit sloppy.  Is this really the way we are supposed to handle
> images that are used as icons?

it's one of the ways available to handle icons.. one of the better ways
(especially if you're writing something bigger than a one card, one icon
project) is to create a sub-stack that will contain all of your icons,
images, etc.. (as was mentioned by Jeanne.. i hope i spelt that right)..

> that have been stored. This of course would require that the image chooser
> was capable of being invoked via another method rather than setting the
icon

it is.. go under the "Development" menu and select the "Image Chooser" menu
item =)