Revolution for Presentations?

Mike Brown mike at cyber-ny.com
Tue Jul 16 06:31:01 EDT 2002

Hi Joao,

I have created several presentations using revolution.  It has most of the
necessary elements for a multimedia presentation including, transition
effects, sound play back, object animation, hyperlinks, screen backdrop,
image import and QuickTime movie playback.  I have been having some
difficulty displaying a variety of movie formats but am trying to work past
this.  Did you have any particular questions?

Mike Brown
Creative Director / Partner
Cyber-NY Interactive

Phone: 212-475-2721