Newbie question

Glen L. Bledsoe glenbledsoe at mac.com
Mon Jul 15 20:03:01 EDT 2002

I've figured out (with help from below) how to set the size and style of
selected text. I've created a menu/button "Fonts" but I can't figure out
how to set selected text to fonts that are on any given computer. I added

on openStack
   put fontnames() into btn "Fonts"
end openStack

to the stack script. What do I do next?