scheduling and user permissions

Jeremy Korb jeremy at wagnerkorb.com
Mon Jul 15 18:25:01 EDT 2002

Hello all on the list,

I'm new to this list and this platform.  I have a question that maybe some of you have some experience with.

I am developing a small application and I need it to run all the time in the background and fire events based on a schedule.  I would also need to make sure that the application is being run as a specific user on the system.  This would be on the windows platform only for now.

Does anyone have any experience with scheduling and user permissions on windows while programming with Revolution?  If so, perhaps I could make my questions more specific offline with the right people...

Thanks,

Jeremy