More & More Movie Difficulties

sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Sun Jul 14 14:42:01 EDT 2002

--
>Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com

Avi-files run here without problems (on a Windows computer) and with Metacard or
Revolution both in the player object and with the "play videoclip" command.

Also, the videoclip need *not* be a part of the stack, it can be called with
"play videoclip "xy.avi"" from the current folder or any other folder if you add
the path.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke