comment and questions of 12 jul 02

Josh Dye Zzyzx at Relia.Net
Fri Jul 12 17:04:01 EDT 2002

> 1) where is beep? it does not work for me.

It works for me. Just a simple code...

on mouseup
beep
end mouseup

You must have a PC Speaker installed to be able to work. The beep does not
come through the speakers. You could find a beeping ".wav" file, then import
it into your stack.

> 3) how to create spray, brush, cursor shapes as images? specially how to
> create the transparent pixels?

I'm not sure that Rev can do this. My guess is just to make it in a external
program, like Photoshop, then import that image into your Stack.

4)(repeat) how does the image library work?

Should be self-explanatory...

 - Josh Dye