Using XCMDs/XCFNs in Revolution

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 12 09:54:01 EDT 2002

Ken Simons has created a very useful but somewhat limited chart object
which is entirely written in transcript and is free. You can find it in
the user contributed area of the Rev site. It only can plot line and
scatter (i.e. points without connecting the lines) plots but it does a
pretty good job of them. It does not appear that he is trying to take it
much further to all of the other plots types (bar, column, area, and the
other goofy ones). You might want to ask him.

Ken's chart object is perfectly fine for my in house application but it
would be great to have another option.

Bill Vlahos